Friday, January 6, 2012

BP #2 - Taking advantage of someone

People who care about you wont try to take advantage of you and you will feel secure around them.I used to have a friend who always relies on me whenever she is going through something. I'm always there to listen to her, to answer her calls and reply to her texts, comfort her when she is upset and crying, etc. when other friends aren't. This has happened to me when someone took advantage of me. It was freshman year in high school a person who i always called "my best friend", the only person who i ever trust become my enemy. She was a person who was just using me the entire year, she will only called me whenever she wants me to do her favors. Such as, helping her with the homework's, and going anywhere she wants me to go with her.
 I think that HeLa's family they may be feel a little bit upset  after the doctor took advantages on Hela. because, when someone is taking advantage of you, you will not completely feel safe with them. Anytime there is a question about someone's motives, that is an indication that you cannot trust that individual. However, you may not realize at the beginning when people are taking advantages of your generosity until they have taken them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment