Friday, January 6, 2012

BP #1-Introduction

Hey!! Everyone my name is Lay Gi Ng, I was born on December 10, 1990  in Colombia, a warm and sunny country. As a child growing up, I was taught that I needed to set some standards for my life. Many events have taken place during the course of my life. In particular I remember when I was 15th I moved away from Colombia  and came to the United States. It was really a hard time starting a new life, a new beginning  in a new country. A place where you still don’t  know nobody and how you communicate whit them.   But no matter how hard it was for me or my family, the most important thing that i know is because I’m here to take this great opportunity to succeed in life. . After i graduated from John Bowne H.S in 2011, i have decided to start my first year at LaGuardia Community college and hopefully i'm going to transfer to Long Island University by next year, and the first and most important goal is  to become a Occupational Therapist. . I like to watch TV. The programs I like the most are the Simpson, C.S.I., Bones, sports, and Spanish TV programs. I watch them sometimes on weekdays, but more on weekends. My friends and my cousins like to watch them with me. We eat a lot of snacks when we are all together watching these programs on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment